Travel companion jobs is one of those travel jobs that people dream about. A travel companion is someone who goes along on a trip with someone. There are a lot of different reasons that someone would want to have a travel companion. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- To assist someone that is handicapped or needs help to get around
- To give on going medical care and medical attention to someone on the trip
- To accompany a minor, or someone that needs supervision
- To give company and companionship to someone that just doesn’t what to travel alone.
There are pros and cons to a travel companion job.
- You get to travel at someone else’s expense
- You don’t get to choose where you travel
- You don’t get to choose when you travel
- You have to be with the person that you are traveling with. Sometimes around the clock
- If your customer is handicapped or requires medical attention, you might go a lot slower than you want to go.
- You probably won’t get to do what you want to do on the trip.
© 2012, Richland Services, Inc.. All rights reserved.